- Posizioni aperte
- Candidatura spontanea
For our Milan office we are looking for a
- University Degree with major in Economics – accounting, business administration or similar
- At least 4 years of relevant experience in Planning and/or Controlling departments, preferably in an International Company or in the Banking sector
- Knowledge of accounting and controlling law and procedures, IAS, tax law, customs regulations, foreign trade regulations
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Excel
- Excellent knowledge of English (written and spoken)
The applicant will support all necessary activities to ensure that the appropriate financial controls are in place as well as support the processes needed to provide an accurate picture of the Entity’s financial situation for the current and future periods
Major Job responsibilities:
- Build and update the Entity’s forecasts tools and models (Budget, Trends, Long Range Plan);
- Analyze and explain business variances, with market and competitor analysis, when applicable;
- Manage, develop and ensure appropriate reporting to internal and external customers in accordance with Business and law requirements;
- Develop and manage appropriate controlling tools related to all financial aspects, new business agreements may embed (i.e. profit sharing, profitability targets, etc.);
- Make proactive recommendations on business improvement;
- Ensure effective cooperation and communication with the internal counterparts like the other departments of the Entity and within the Finance function.
We are offering you
- Dynamic job in multinational Company;
- Good compensation;
- Professional growth and development;
- Stimulating working environment.
If you are reliable with strong interpersonal skills accurate, well organized and analytical, goal-oriented capable to meet deadlines and a team-player that can adapt to a multicultural & challenging environment, please click here to send your resume:
Invia la tua candidatura
Siamo sempre alla ricerca di nuovi talenti, se vuoi entrare a far parte della nostra squadra, compila il form qui di seguito allegando il tuo CV.
La tua candidatura sarà valutata e ti contatteremo in caso di posizioni in linea con il tuo profilo.
I campi contrassegnati dall’asterisco (*) sono obbligatori